Repairing an AirPods Pro that beeps can be a bit of a headache, but don’t let that deter you from attempting it! Utilizing the tips below will guarantee success.
What Is AirPods Pro Beeping?
After extensive usage, Apple’s AirPods could begin to emit an incessant chirp, often referred to as “Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep” or ‘BEEP’ for short. The issue is not uncommon – and it manifests in a variety of ways; however!
To ensure proper operation, the AirPods are expected to provide no less than 10 indications before fully deactivating their power.
When AirPods are not connected to an iPhone or other device via Bluetooth, they will emit an audible tone every 5 seconds until completely silenced. If one of these devices is out of range from its companion (such as when within range but unplugged), then there’ll be yet another chirp – signaling that disconnection has taken place. Lastly… if both devices are out of contact with one another then a siren-like shriek will ensue – alerting users to locate their missing earpieces!
Where Does the AirPods Pro Beeping Problem Lie?
The audio beeps can originate from any of the available AirPods Pro features. From Siri to the timer; they all produce sounds when activated.
Pro Tip: If you’re seeking a remedy to the problem and are not satisfied with our solutions, don’t hesitate to contact AppleCare Support if additional help is needed.
Step 1: Turn on Your AirPods
- To begin, ensure that your AirPods are fully charged and connected to their charging cord.
- Then, press down on the multifunctional button located at the right earpiece; they should exude a familiar chime upon being activated!
- If you select the ‘Power Off’ option in the drop-down menu, it will immediately shut off any remaining power within your AirPods – just make sure they’re sufficiently recharged before pulling out this handy feature!
- Don’t forget to turn back on your AirPods once you’re done with them!
Step 2: Press and Hold the Power Button for 10 seconds to Reset Your AirPods
To replace your AirPods’ batteries, power them down by holding down the Power Button until they cease to function. If you’re not satisfied with their performance despite some reconfiguration, it may be prudent to perform a superfluous reset process.
To carry out this step, our experts recommend that you press and hold the Power Button for 10 seconds.
Step 3: Take Apart Your AirPods Case
AirPods are designed for portability, so it is imperative that you stash them inside their protective case whenever possible. Gently remove the screws from the rear of your AirPod case and then proceed to lift it up using pliers or a guitar pick.
You should find the following components: a Lightning jack; two speakers; an accelerometer; and an electrical circuit board all encased in plastic.
Step 4: Clean Out Your AirPods Case With a Jab of Brite Box cleaner
To ensure that you’re addressing any potential causes for malfunction, it’s prudent to periodically check your AirPods case and battery.
- To do so, simply remove the AirPods from their respective charging dock; take out the power cord from its cable port, and then remove the two pins securing each unit into place before tugging gently! Be sure to close the lid once all necessary components have been removed.
- To sanitize and renew your case, simply use a few drops of Brite Box inside and let sit for ten minutes or more – depending on how frequently you’ve used it. Afterward, give the inside of this microfiber cloth a quick scrub with warm water and squeeze out any excess liquid. Rinse thoroughly with fresh H2O before patting dry with an absorbent towel; finally allow it to air-dry overnight!
Performing these steps can help prevent foul odors while prolonging the lifespan of your AirPods case as well as keeping your personal items safe.
Step 5: Make Sure the Charging Cables Are Tied Into Place
It’s essential that you don’t allow your charging cables to flail about during storage or transport. We must ensure they’re connected properly before our journey begins!
If the power brick is not firmly tethered to the wall, it may fall out and become damaged in transit. Alternatively, howls of dismay from a pathetic airport owner were elicited with an audible crack when their charging port was displaced by an errant cable during transportation! To avoid any potential mishaps like these – keep everything neat!
Once you’ve remedied your AirPods Pro woes, rejoice! We can all revel in the knowledge that an inexpensive repair is now possible.
As we mentioned previously, if your AirPods Pro beeps incessantly and you are unable to remedy the issue yourself, then don’t hesitate to contact our team for assistance. We will expedite a replacement unit so that you can get back on track with no hassles!