pc gaming and console gaming are both very popular ways to game. But which one is better? pc gaming or console gaming? Here are the pc gaming vs console gaming statistics:
- More expensive to get into, but has much more available games
- Can be played on a variety of hardware, including high end rigs and laptops
- Often has mods that can greatly improve gameplay or graphics
- Usually cheaper to get into, especially when bundled with a console and game
- Usually limited to the hardware it’s designed for (though there are now some exceptions)
- Generally less modder friendly, though this is changing with the advent of indie developers
There are pros and cons to pc gaming vs console gaming. pc gaming is cheaper to get into, but consoles are usually cheaper when bundled with a game and console. pc gaming also has more games available, especially on high-end PC’s which are much stronger than the average console pc. On the downside, PC are less modder friendly, though this is changing with some indie developers releasing tools for pc modding.
Consoles however usually only have the hardware it comes with built-in and there are fewer games available on consoles than pc that don’t require super high-end PC to play them smoothly. It’s really up to you! Whenever people ask me what I prefer I always tell them it depends on what they use their pc for if anything at all!
PC gaming can be great for productivity and school work or if you just want to game casually. Console gaming is great for people who just want to game without having to worry about pc settings and what not.
In the end, it really comes down to what you want out of your gaming experience. pc gaming vs console gaming statistics show that both have their own benefits and drawbacks, so it’s up to you to decide which one is better for you! Thanks for reading!